- Around 25% electricity is saved due to its high efficient power control system allowing the fogger to operate at a low-level temperature.
- Cutting-edge features include a heater pipe made of nickel-aluminum alloy adopted for fast and efficient heat transfer.
- Generates a high volume of fog output in a steady and silent extrusion without leaving any residue inside.
- A built-in electronic low fluid detector automatically reduces pump power which stops pumping when running-out of fluid.
- Built-in dual DMX interface and can be controlled remotely with a digital display control module. DMX connection operates with either a 3- or 5-pin connector.
- 3,000 Watt heater
- Output: 40,000 cu.ft./min.
- First Heat-Up Time: 12 min.
- Tank Capacity: 6 Liters
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 5 min./liter (100% Output)
- Remote Included: Z-20 (LCD Timer Remote)
- Optional Remote: Z-30 (LCD Wirelss Remote)
- Weight: 19.9 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): L735 x W310 x H192
- Power: AC230V/AC240V, 50Hz-60Hz