- Because of its compact size and durable appearance, this new fogger provides significant advantages in wider applications where great volumes of fog output is critical.
- Saves up to 25% of the electricity of its predecessor. This efficient power control system allowing the fogger to operate at low level temperatures.
- Cutting edge features including a heater pipe made of nickel-aluminum alloy adopted for fast and efficient heat transfer.
- The heater element is enormously powerful and robust which generates great volumes of fog output in a steady and silent extrusion without leaving any residue inside.
- An electronic low fluid detector with Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) is also installed which automatically cuts off the pump power and stop pumping when running-out of fluid.
- A built-in dual DMX-512 interface can be controlled remotely with a digital display control module.
- 1500-Watt Heater
- ECO II advanced thermal control system with remote temperature control
- Unicore technology
- DMX onboard with DMX channel display
- Output: 20,000 cu. ft./min.
- Tank Capacity: 6 liter
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 12 min./liter (100% output)
- Remote Included: Z-20 (Timer Control Module)
- Optional Remotes: Z-30 (Wireless Remote)
- Weight: 24 lbs. / 14 Kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18” x 9.75” x 7”
- ETL Listed (U.S. & Canada)